Twilight Zone Bob Wilson / Don Carter Figure Exclusive
- Fully articulated, 8-inch tall Bob Wilson / Don Carter Deluxe Action Figure!
- Comic-Con Exclusive based on Rod Serling’s enduring The Twilight ZoneTV series.
- Features one action figure body along with clothing and accessories to recreate William Shatner’s image from two episodes: “Nightmare at 20,000 Feet” and “Nick of Time.”
- All-new head sculpt officially approved by William Shatner!
- Real fabric clothing and a 1970s retro style.
- Bif Bang Pow!’s incredible line of fully articulated action figures grounded in Rod Serling’s enduring
The Twilight Zone
- TV series rolls on with this extraordinary figure. Each 1970s-style figure stands 8-inches tall in shades of black and white and features episode-fabric clothing, in addition to multiple points of articulation and an all-new head sculpt officially approved by William Shatner. They make excellent collectibles and appreciated gifts for any
- aficionado!Features one action figure body along with clothing and accessories so you can recreate William Shatner’s image from two episodes: “Nightmare at 20,000 Feet” and “Nick of Time.”
Note: This item will first be available to purchase in person at San Diego Comic-Con and New York Comic-Con. Online orders will ship after New York Comic-Con, while supplies last.
True to William Shatner’s performance in the captivating “Nick of Time” episode from November of 1960, this Don Carter Action Figure sports accurate clothing (including his watch) and a miniature Mystic Seer fortune-telling machine accessory! If you’re hooked on The Twilight Zone,you need this!
Based on the spine-chilling episode “Nightmare at 20,000 Feet” that featured William Shatner and the ultra-creepy Gremlin, this terrific action figure presents former mental patient Bob Wilson with handgun and newspaper accessories, just like in the show. If you don’t order this, you too may come to doubt your sanity!
“You’re traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That’s the signpost up ahead. Your next stop… the Twilight Zone.” (Spoken by Rod Serling at the beginning of each The Twilight Zone episode.)