Celebrating its fifth year at San Diego Comic-Con, Hallmark will be offering Comic-Con-exclusive Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments, visits with a Keepsake Ornament artist and sneak peeks of products to be released in 2013.
During the convention, held July 11-15, 2012, Hallmark will sell limited quantities of the following Keepsake Ornaments:
• (#39) 4-LOM and Zuckuss: This two-pack features the criminal droid 4-LOM and Gand tracking expert Zuckuss from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.” Created exclusively for event sales, 4-LOM and Zuckuss are the last bounty hunters depicted in the film to become Keepsake Ornaments. Limited run of 1,000 sets ($35 per set).
• (#40) A Human Hero: This original sculpture is inspired by the 1986 comic-book masterpiece The Dark Knight Returns. This gritty adventure helped to establish the more realistic and complex portrayal of the Dark Knight in modern media. Limited run of 875 Keepsake Ornaments ($25 each).
• (#41) Cylon Centurion: In the classic 1978 TV series Battlestar Galactica, Cylon Centurions relentlessly pursue the “ragtag” survivors of the twelve colonies of humanity across the reaches of space with a single goal: destroy all humanoids. This gold-painted variant of last year’s popular ornament is Hallmark’s first Comic-Con exclusive to feature sound. Limited run of 750 Keepsake Ornaments ($25 each).
Visitors to Hallmark’s booth in the Lucasfilm Pavilion will be able to meet and receive free autographs from Robert Chad, one of the Hallmark artists behind the 4-LOM and Zuckuss Keepsake Ornaments.
Also making a return appearance are fan favorites hoops&yoyo. Creator Bob Holt will be in the booth with the hoops&yoyo characters, Thursday, July 12 (4-6 p.m.); Friday, July 13 (1-3 p.m.); and Saturday, July 14 (1-3 p.m.).
San Diego Comic Con 2012 Exclusive #24: Quantum Mechanix Battlestar Galactica Admiral Adama Animated Maquette
Battlestar Galactica Cylons w/Tin Tote – SDCC Exclusive
- Exclusive Battle Damaged Cylon and Cylon Commander Action Figures inside!
- Inspired by the Battlestar Galacticasci-fi TV series.
- Packaged in a BSG-themed tin tote!
- Articulated, retro-style figures include rifle and sword accessories.
Entertainment Earth Comic-Con Exclusive! This BSG-themed tin tote comes to you in glorious Cylon silver and black. Inspired by the Battlestar Galactica sci-fi TV series, the futuristic metal lunch box features an embossed chrome-metallic surface and the BSGlogo. Even more exciting are the silver-colored Battle Damaged Cylon Centurion and gold Cylon Commander Action Figures included inside! Measuring 8-inches tall, these articulated action figures feature authentic fabric and armor pieces, plus incredible rifle and sword accessories and a retro style reminiscent of the bestselling “Mego” figures of the 1970s and 1980s. Order this… or else! The tote measures 8 5/8-inches wide x 6 3/4-inches tall x 4-inches deep.Battlestar Galactica (BSG) is an immensely popular franchise of television series and sci-fi films, the first of which aired in 1978. Books, comic books, and video games followed. In Battlestar Galactica, The Twelve Colonies – a civilization of human beings in a far-off sector of the universe – are at war with the cybernetic Cylons. The Cylons lay waste to The Colonies, decimating their worlds and populations, and the survivors flee aboard any spacecraft they can find, including the Battlestar Galactica, the only military ship in the Colonial Fleet to survive the Cylon attack. Battlestar Galactica’s renowned commander and his crew then lead the ragtag flotilla of survivors in search of a new home, the mythical planet Earth.