COMPLETE ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS
• Exclusive new hardcover edition of the COMPLETE ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS. The acclaimed, 160-page volume, written by co-creator Chris Ryall and fully illustrated by Ashley Wood, is now available in an exclusive hardcover for only $29.99, and is limited to approximately 400 copies.
• Ashley Wood will be based at the IDW booth #2643 throughout Comic-Con, and will be available for signings with Chris Ryall.
• COMPLETE ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS (Comic-Con Edition, $29.99, 160 pages, hardcover) will be available at the IDW booth #2643 during Comic-Con, while supplies last.
True Blood: Tainted Love #1 Legacy Edition
• The Legacy Edition of our debut True Blood comic was such a huge success; we’re doing it again! In celebration of the acclaimed follow-up series, we are proud to release a special Legacy Edition of the first issue of Tainted Love a Comic-Con variant cover will also be made available!
• True Blood: Tainted Love #1 Legacy Edition contains all six covers, as well as the first script, giving a rare insight into the inner workings of a comic book
from initial thought to publication… if you want to see how hit comics come together, this is the book for you!
• Members of the TRUE BLOOD creative teams will be signing at the IDW booth #2643.
• TRUE BLOOD: TAINTED LOVE #1 LEGACY EDITION (Comic-Con Edition, $10.00, 48 pages, full color) will be available at the IDW booth #2643 during Comic-Con, while supplies last.
• TRUE BLOOD: TAINTED LOVE #1 LEGACY EDITION ($4.99, 48 pages, full color) will be available in comic stores on July 27, 2011.
Toy News International announced this week that Spin Masters has two Tron Legacy exclusives set for San Diego Comic Con 2010. First up, there’s a limited edition die-cast replica of Sam Flynn’s light cycle. There will be only 3000 pieces available and each one will retail for $5. Then there’s a static figure of Tron from the original Tron movie and it will come in a very cool-looking package made to look like the Tron arcade game. The figure has a light-up feature on the base that can be activated in or out of the arcade-style packaging. There will only be 1500 pieces and each will retail for $40.